Here’s the real honest truth – you can’t actually grow your breasts with exercises. What you can do is build up the underlying muscle to make the breasts you already have look perkier and appear larger. And that’s what most of us smaller breasted women (ok, for some larger breasted women too) all strive for at the end of the day – to make our boobs perkier and look larger.
As it’s also always a never ending battle against gravity (this is even true for those of us with smaller bustlines), it’s important to do what we can to get ahead of it all. In this case, it means carving out a little time each day and really committing to a bust-enhancing exercise routine.
For perkier, firmer breasts in as little as a week, follow these 3 very simple no-equipment required breast enhancement exercises. To fuller and perkier breasts!
The pushup may well be the best exercise for women. Regularly adding pushups to your workout won’t just strengthen your chest and give your boobs a lift. It will also shape your shoulders, triceps, and glutes while toning and tightening your entire core. Working all those muscles at once torches tons of calories and have I mentioned can even help give your girls an extra boost. Really, could you ask anything more of a single exercise?
For best results do a minimum of 2 sets with 15 reps daily.
- Get into plank position, with your hands under but slightly outside of your shoulders.
- Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor. As you lower yourself, tuck your elbows, pulling them close to your body so that your upper arms form a 45-degree angle when your torso is in the bottom position of the move.
- Pause, then push back to the starting position as quickly as possible. Keep your core braced the entire time.
Note: If your hips sag at any point during the exercise, your form has been broken. When this happens, consider that your last repetition and end the set.
Variation: For a variation that works your chest muscles equally hard, do your push-ups against a wall. Remember to perform controlled movements – speed is not the essence here.
2. Side Swerves
This exercise is great for those of you who spend 9-5 in an office because all you need is a chair and yourself. This movement will help develop muscle definition on the sides of your breasts and give them a more upright appearance. Just like with push ups, you will notice results in as soon as a week. To achieve the best possible results, be sure to do a set of these exercises at least once daily.
- Sitting straight on your chair, place your hands firmly on your hips.
- Turn your body to the right as far as you can go with your back remaining straight. Be careful not to push too hard and hurt yourself. Hold this position for 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise but move towards your left side and again, hold for 10-15 seconds. Repeat until you have completed this move 10 times on each side.
3. Tricep Dips
This exercise not only tones your triceps but also your chest muscles – you will feel the tension at the side of your breasts as you move down and up – those are the chest muscles the dips will be building and strengthening. A basic body-weight exercise, triceps dips don’t require much equipment: if you don’t have a bench or a chair, you can always do them on the ground.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.
- Do 15 to 20 reps per set and aim to do two to three sets.